The Administrative Assistant will provide total administrative support to the team in all aspects of planning, administration and organisation.
• Support and maximise all fundraising initiatives
• Responding to email and telephone enquiries.
• Maintenance of filing system, stationery, post, and keeping the office organised.
• Support project staff with project administration, including calendar management and internal rotas.
• Support project staff with website updates and social media.
• Disseminating the quarterly newsletter to our supporters.
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people
• The ability to deal with information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity
• Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks
• Administrative and IT skills or an enthusiasm to learn, and an ability to maintain records and produce clear written and oral reports.
About Power Hub
OPH operates within local communities providing events, activities, needs-based training, community enrichment, and ad-hoc services identified and raised by community members. OPH acts as a conduit adding social value, creating networks and opportunities, linking communities with local services to increase their quality of life and providing life chances through training and fulfilment. OPH works with various existing established local groups to further connect and support all community members.
Times you can volunteer
Monday: Mornings, Afternoons
Tuesday: Mornings, Afternoons
Wednesday: Mornings, Afternoons
Thursday: Mornings, Afternoons
Friday: Mornings, Afternoons