Our Wellbeing programme can support you if you have a disability or a mental health need. You can choose from a range of options to develop your own personalised plan towards better health and wellbeing, including:
- Community volunteering taster days
- Tailored volunteering opportunities, matched to your interests and needs
- Local wellbeing walks in nature
- Gardening groups
- Wellbeing and creative workshops
- English conversation groups (you can join in either as a volunteer, or to improve your spoken English)
Our workshops and activities are small, friendly groups, where there is always a chance to chat.
We will work one-to-one with you, and provide guidance and assistance where needed. We aim to boost your confidence, help you develop knowledge and skills whilst increasing your sense of wellbeing and providing opportunities to meet new friends.
We also support volunteer organisations in offering accessible and inclusive volunteering opportunities by:
- Providing guidance to accommodate and include volunteers with particular needs
- Facilitating Mental Health Awareness Training
- Developing new opportunities and partnerships
- Helping to create volunteering opportunities
- Evaluating and developing volunteer policies and practices
- Supporting you to enhance the diversity and inclusivity of your team
Find out how our Assisted Access programme can help you get job ready!