Wellbeing is a project that encourages and supports people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health needs to find volunteering opportunities within Kensington & Chelsea.
If you have a disability or know somebody that could benefit from our services, Louisa, our dedicated Head of Wellbeing, is on hand to provide one-to-one support and guidance.
Louisa will work with you to assess your interests and skills, and help you write that all important CV. You will also be supported in finding the right volunteering opportunity and we will match you with a mentor to provide guidance and assistance wherever necessary. We aim to boost your confidence, help you develop knowledge and skills whilst increasing your sense of wellbeing and providing opportunities to meet new friends.
We also support volunteer organisations in offering accessible and inclusive volunteering opportunities by:
- Providing guidance to accommodate and include volunteers with particular needs
- Facilitating Mental Health Awareness Training
- Developing new opportunities and partnerships
- Creating and advertising volunteering opportunities
- Evaluating and developing volunteer policies and practices
- Enhancing the diversity of your team
- Promoting success in offering accessible and inclusive volunteering opportunities
For more information on any of the above, please contact Louisa: