At the Employment Hub we are here to provide you with support if you are seeking employment, training, or assistance with your current job or education!
Here, we offer two services
- One for individuals aged 16-25 with mental health or learning disability needs
- One for for anyone aged 16 and over
What Support Do We Offer?
At the Employment Hub, we offer a wide range of practical assistance, advice, and personalised coaching support. We are also happy to provide answers to your inquiries about jobs, training, funding, or employment!
We can help you to:
- Find the right kind of work for you
- Return to work after a period of Unemployment
- Stay in work and address workplace adjustments.
- Know your employment rights
The Employment Hub service also supports you to learn a wide range of skills to help you into employment. These include:
- How to search for a job
- How to write a CV and cover letter
- How to fill in a job application form
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to stay in work and training
You can refer yourself or someone else by completing our online registration form here.
Need More Support? Learn About New Opportunities
We recognise that some individuals face unique challenges and greater barriers to employment than others and that some may feel distanced from the traditional job market for various reasons. With New Opportunities, we are dedicated to creating accessible pathways to success for those who might have felt left out, as every person deserves a chance to feel comfortable in a place of work.