The Council’s Grenfell Partnerships Team is leading a new consultation to improve the support offered in 2024-2028 to the community living closest to the Tower.
Throughout this consultation, the Council wants to to:
- Listen to what you tell them, working hard to reach quieter voices.
- Respect all views they hear, considering options together.
- Be sensitive to the trauma you and your community have experienced.
- Do everything they can to avoid further harm, especially where there are difficult decisions to be made.
- Be open and transparent about what they hear and be honest when there are different views.
- Listen and act on all feedback about the Council.
As a first step, the council has created a survey for the immediate community to share their thoughts on the matter and help shape the support offered. Here, the council wants to hear from as many people as possible, in whatever way you feel comfortable. They know that the new support will only work if it is designed with local people like you. As of now, no decisions have yet been made and the support could look very different from what is available now.
Take The Survey
You do not have answer all the questions but if you do it should take around 20 minutes to complete. Please click here to take the survey.
Contact The Council’s Grenfell Partnerships Team