Our multicultural team is made up of staff and volunteers from countries around the world, bringing their unique skills and expertise to the centre. Working in such a diverse team allows us to learn from one another and share ideas throughout our projects.
We exist to champion rewarding volunteering opportunities and promote volunteering as a force for change and social good.
To build the capacity of local people and organisations by empowering our community to realise their potential through volunteering.
Our core values
- Lead organisations in good practice and managing volunteers
- Empower communities to come together using local resources to solve local needs
- Encourage people to make a positive difference within their community
- Include and build the capacity of every individual
Our functions as a volunteer centre
- Link, connect and integrate local people with their community
- Promote volunteering and its benefits
- Raise awareness of volunteering
- Create, develop and promote opportunities
- Lead and develop good practice
- Maintain strategic development within a changing environment
Find out about all our projects, case studies and last years financial statements by downloading our latest annual report.