We are looking for one Promotions Assistant to work with the Arts Service Team at the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in supporting an exciting arts and health programme involving singing.
Types of Activity
• Coordinating the distribution of marketing materials
• Distributing flyers to residents in areas in the immediate vicinity to StL venues, working closely with the Community Champions
• Managing the stock of promotion materials for the programme
• Maintaining a database of locations and contacts for flyer distribution
• Creating marketing materials using templates provided
• Updating information about StL on third party website listings e.g. Peoplefirst.info website
• Responding to general queries about the programme
• Setting up opportunities to promote the programme directly to residents through visits to local community groups
• Identifying opportunities for taster sessions
• Researching potential new organisations that could signpost residents to the programme
• Generating referrals leads
About Sing to live, Live to sing
Sing to Live, Live to Sing is an arts and health programme run by the Council's Arts Service in partnership with Public Health. Taking part in group singing can help to improve breathin, relieve stress, develop core muscles and improve posture, as well as boosting confidence, encourageing a feeling of beloning, and improving overall mood.
Times you can volunteer