Pembridge Hospice aims to create a friendly, welcoming and helpful environment and offer directional advice and practical assistance to patients and visitors. You will meet and greet patients, relatives and visitors at the hospice main entrance, with a friendly and polite welcome. Direct or accompany patients, families and visitors to their appropriate destination and answer face to face enquiries and provide information where appropriate, regarding local amenities such as public transport, canteen, St, Charles Hospital entrance, post boxes, shops, etc.
• You must have the ability to approach visitors in a confident and caring manner.
• Understanding of personal and professional boundaries.
• Ability to keep calm under pressure.
• Ability to work on own initiative and without close supervision.
• Have an understanding of issues regarding confidentiality.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE ROLE TITLE ABOVE TO APPLY!
About Pembridge Hospice Charity - Kensington & Chelsea
The Pembridge Hospice is a part of a big umbrella organisation called the Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust (CLCH). CLCH provides community health services to around a million people across London and Hertfordshire, including in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea where the Pembridge Hospice is based.
Times you can volunteer
Monday: Mornings, Afternoons
Tuesday: Mornings, Afternoons
Wednesday: Mornings, Afternoons
Thursday: Mornings, Afternoons
Friday: Mornings, Afternoons
Reading & Writing
Talking to others